This has officially been the longest 2 week wait, EVER! It's not like I'm going stir crazy to test or anything, it's just that the last week has seemed about 3 months long. We're halfway through, though. Next Monday, I get my beta drawn. I'm going to get it drawn when I go to work that evening, so I imagine I won't get the results until Tuesday. But, I plan to test at home before then.
That brings me to a question: when should I test to see if the trigger's out of my system? Today has been 9 days since I took the trigger, but I'm only 7dpo (days post ovulation, to you lay-people). Should I test tomorrow, safe in the knowledge that 8dpo is too early to get a legit positive? That's what I'm leaning towards.
Then, when should I test for real? My thought was Sunday (13dpo), since I will have slept all night and therefore have more hormones built up. But, it's Mother's Day. That means it will be either really awesome if I get a positive, or really terrible when it's negative. I'm legitimately afraid that I'll be a blubbering mess at church (which doesn't look very good coming from the pastor's family's pew). Tell me what to do, people! Better yet, just guarantee me a positive!
Obligatory symptom check (even though everything's probably from my prometrium suppositories):
- Boobs of Fury
- Slight twinges/crampies occasionally
- Emotional (I teared up watching a Hallmark commercial a little while ago)