Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 11: Things That Make Me Happy

Here's a few of the things I ran into today that made me happy!  Don't feel bad if you're not included.  It probably just means I didn't see you!


The time on the clock when I punched out of work this morning!

Holding hands with my honey on the way to see The Vow.

Nick at The Cellar after The Vow.  Yum!

Really stinking good breadsticks!

7 of my 13 siblings! (Hannah, Jamie, Sam, Daniel, Grace, Mercy and Mary!)

My mommy!

My daddy!  (Laying on his pretty pink bed!)

The horse pills that will hopefully rid my ears of the stuff
that made my doctor say "Gross!" when she looked in there!

Catching up on my DVR!

1 comments:

Nick February 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM  

I'm going to go ahead and say that your "Yum!" refers to me. It could be the food, but really, it's no contest.