Monday, February 1, 2010

A Quickie

I'm not even going to say the shameful amount of weight I lost this week.  Let's suffice it to say that we're blaming on the evil visitor flo.  She's stupid!

I also wanted to let you all know that I DID find someone to go with me Wednesday.  My younger sister, Kayla, was able to trade work shifts with someone, so she will be accompanying me.  It was going to be my dad going, but then she traded, so they decided she'd go with me.  Fun fun.

I hope this February finds you all well!

2 comments:

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

That's great! Glad it worked out. Good luck tomorrow! I hope they find conditions to be perfect!

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

That's great! Glad it worked out. Good luck tomorrow! I hope they find conditions to be perfect!