Don't know what ICLW stands for? Check it out here.
After reading quite a few blogs that are participating in ICLW this month, I noticed that lots of people wrote kind of a "welcome" post. I thought this sounded like a good idea, so I'm hopping on the band wagon. Here's me in a nutshell:
- I've been married for nearly 3 years to my high school sweetheart.
- I have PCOS, and have known since I was a teenager.
- We've done 5 failed rounds of clo.mid
- We've done 2 failed rounds of fem.ara
- I'm waiting for AF, so I can start my third (and final) round of fem.ara
- We plan to move on to injections in the new year if this last round doesn't work
- We had 1 early miscarriage in 2007
- We are licensed foster parents
- We are in the process of adopting a 2 year old boy through the foster care system. He was placed with us in January.
- I am getting into photography.
That's pretty much it! I hope to make new internet friends and acquire new blogs to read this week! Enjoy!